Men lie 6 times a day


A study found that men lie six times a day, while women only lie twice a day.
How many times a day do you think you tell a little lie? Even a white lie? Joe Wilson conducted a study along with 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment and found that people lie a lot more than we may think we do. The study found that men may tell up to 42 lies a week to their partners, parents, friends, and colleagues. Joe Wilson also compiled a list of the most common lies men tell:



Top ten lies men tell:
1. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine
2. This will be my last pint
3. No, your bum doesn't look big in that
4. I had no signal
5. My battery died
6. Sorry, I missed your call
7. I didn't have that much to drink
8. I'm on my way
9. It wasn't that expensive
10. I'm stuck in traffic

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment